Post 1: Teaching Assistant
Post 2: Lunchbreak Supervisor
Start date: 4th January 2021
Post 1: 27.5 hours per week, term time only (Monday to Friday 8.45am – 12pm & 1.15pm – 3.30pm)
Post 2: 6.25 hours per week, term time only (Monday to Friday 12pm – 1pm)
These roles would work as a job-share and we have flexibility in the hours worked for the right candidates – to be discussed at interview
These are temporary posts subject to funding that will end when the funding ceases or the child leaves the school
Trinity CE Primary School is a school with wonderful pupils, hard-working staff, committed Governors and a supportive school community. At the centre of everything are our core Christian values of Courage, Friendship and Respect, underpinned by Love and Kindness.
The whole Trinity family work well together to ensure we are a happy and vibrant school with a caring and supportive atmosphere. There is genuine collaboration between parents, children, the school and the wider community.
The Trinity team has high expectations and standards and a keen sense of being part of a happy, successful school. The supportive ethos within the school enables pupils of all abilities to thrive as they grow and develop.
We are looking for an excellent energetic, creative and committed teaching assistant and Lunchbreak Supervisor to join our team supporting a child with medical needs who has an EHCP.
· A friendly, welcoming school community committed to ‘Living, Learning, Growing Together’.
· Delightful, polite, well-behaved, respectful and kind children who are keen to learn and are very proud of their school.
· A friendly, hard-working and supportive staff team.
· A lovely school building and beautiful outdoor environment.
· Opportunities to grow and develop.
We need someone who:
· Has high expectations of children’s learning and behaviour.
· Is a good communicator and team member.
· Is caring, flexible and enthusiastic.
· Wants to make a difference and develop professionally.
The postholder will be expected to act as an role model and support school policies when dealing with pupils or visitors to the school. The successful candidate will be expected to work in a flexible way. Details of the duties are laid out in the accompanying documents.
Closing date: 5pm, Monday 14th December 2020.
The school is committed to safeguarding and promoting the safety and welfare of children and young people. All staff and volunteers are expected to share this commitment and all appointments will be subject to appropriate vetting, including an enhanced DBS disclosure check.