Vacancy reference: TPS 34
Hours: 10 hours/week all year round (Monday to Friday 15:30-17:30)
Pay point: Hay 14 (£6,065 per annum)
Start date: Monday 25th April 2022 (or as soon thereafter as practicable)
Please complete the application form above and return via email, or hand in to the school office, by 12:00 noon on Thursday 14th April 2022.
The role of the Cleaner includes;
- cleaning certain parts of the school site;
- vacuuming carpeted areas and washing floors;
- sweeping uncarpeted areas;
- emptying and cleaning bins;
- spot cleaning of spillages;
- cleaning desks, seats and skirting boards;
- cleaning toilet areas and replenishing toiletries;
- cleaning doors and windows;
- checking stock levels of cleaning materials;
- reporting all defects/hazards immediately to the caretaker or supervisor
Appropriate training will be provided.
The post holder will be expected to act as an adult role model and support school policies when dealing with pupils or visitors to the school. The successful candidate will be expected to work in a flexible way. Details of the duties are laid out in the accompanying documents.
The school is committed to safeguarding and promoting the safety and welfare of children and young people. All staff and volunteers are expected to share this commitment and all appointments will be subject to appropriate vetting, including an enhanced DBS disclosure check.
Some roles may need to comply with the ‘Childcare Act 2006’ and the ‘Childcare (Disqualification) Regulations 2009’ where additional disclosure of information will be required.