Trinity CE Primary School is a school with wonderful pupils, hard-working staff, committed Governors and a supportive school community. At the centre of everything are our core Christian values of Courage, Friendship and Respect, underpinned by Love and Kindness.
The whole Trinity family work well together to ensure we are a happy and vibrant school with a caring and supportive atmosphere. There is genuine collaboration between parents, children, the school and the wider community.
The Trinity team has high expectations and standards and a keen sense of being part of a happy, successful school. The supportive ethos within the school enables pupils of all abilities to thrive as they grow and develop.
We are looking for an excellent energetic, creative and committed teacher to join our team.
· A friendly, welcoming school community committed to ‘Living, Learning, Growing Together’.
· Delightful, polite, well-behaved, respectful and kind children who are keen to learn and are very proud of their school.
· A friendly, hard-working and supportive staff team.
· A lovely school building and beautiful outdoor environment.
· Opportunities to lead (subjects, initiatives, projects).
We need someone who:
· Is an excellent, innovative and creative teacher.
· Has high expectations of children’s learning and behaviour.
· Is passionate about curriculum development.
· Is a good communicator and team member.
· Is caring, flexible and enthusiastic.
· Is proactive and ready for a leadership opportunity.
The postholder will be expected to act as an adult role model and support school policies when dealing with pupils or visitors to the school. The successful candidate will be expected to work in a flexible way. Details of the duties are laid out in the accompanying documents.
Visits (observing Covid protocols) are welcomed.
Please call the school office to arrange a date and time.
Please complete the application form and return via email, or hand in to the school office, by 09:00 on Monday 19th July 2021. Should you be shortlisted you will be contacted via email regarding an interview on Wednesday 21st July 2021.
The school is committed to safeguarding and promoting the safety and welfare of children and young people. All staff and volunteers are expected to share this commitment and all appointments will be subject to appropriate vetting, including an enhanced DBS disclosure check.
Some roles may need to comply with the ‘Childcare Act 2006’ and the ‘Childcare (Disqualification) Regulations 2009’ where additional disclosure of information will be required.