Can you help?
We would like to make our wonderful outdoor environment an even nicer place to learn and play. We have organised a ‘Grounds Day’ during half-term when we are hoping a gang of enthusiastic volunteers can spend a few hours tidying, clearing, sorting and gardening. In order to achieve our aim we have enlisted the support of:
- Fergus Beeley (founder of the BLUE campaign https://bluecampaignhub.com/)
- Friends Of School (FOS)
- Prestige Grounds (our grounds contractor http://prestigegrounds.co.uk/)
- Progressive Sports (our sports provider)
What are the details?
- Where? Trinity CE Primary School
- When? Wednesday 28th October 2020 (during half-term*)
- Time? 9.00am-12.00
- Who? Parents and Carers
- Aim? To improve and enhance the school outdoor environment
- How? Clear litter, sort and tidy school outdoor equipment, address minor repairs, weed and tidy borders and clean external structures e.g. Willow class shelter
- What about the childcare? *Progressive Sports will be running a multi-skills session for any Trinity pupils whose Parent/ Carer is able to commit to helping out 9.00-12.00
How do I get involved?
- Email the school firstname.lastname@example.org stating which adults will be helping and any children who will attend the multi-skills session
- Speak to Mr Hutton, Mr Brown (Ricky) or Mrs Cawston if you have any questions or if you have any expertise, experience or equipment that would be useful
Look out for further notifications via email or on noticeboards outside school.
Thank you for your support